- Registered YTAA teacher (Yoga Teacher Association of Australia)
- Advanced Diploma of Yoga Teaching
- Provides over 100 classes each year in Prenatal Yoga.
- Lectures on Prenatal Yoga for Yoga teachers
- Years Yoga practitioner including study in Astanga, Satchydananda and Viniyoga, with a particular focus on female well being
Allannah has pooled her extensive knowledge of yogic practices and women's health to create a series of dynamic flowing postures, which focus on strength, vitality, flexibility and the elimination of stress from the mind. To her pre- and post-natal classes, she brings an understanding of the unique challenges and joys facing today's mums. Her experience is such that she now conducts prenatal workshops for other Yoga teachers.
A registered YTAA (Yoga Teacher Association of Australia) teacher, Allannah Law first became connected with yoga through drama training with NIDA’s Chrissie Koltai in 1994. Over the next 12 years she studied Astanga, Satchydananda and Viniyoga, with a particular view to women’s wellbeing - completing an Advanced Diploma of Yoga Teaching (one of only two accredited courses in Australia).